This month we are featuring the technique of ~ DIFFUSERS! Close to My Heart has just released two diffusers which are to be used with our embossing folders. You can find these new diffusers on page 122 of the new Annual Inspirations Idea book. Diffusers are so cool as it will crate a non-embossed area on the paper you want to emboss. I know that sounds confusing but just take a look at the artwork and it will make more sense. This month we have 6 consultants featuring artwork using this technique. If you just hopped onto my blog or arrived from PRICILLA GOTHAM ’S Blog then you are in the right place. This blog hop is a great big circle so you can start wherever you want and continue through to see all the fabulous artwork incorporating this technique.
- Paper Pack ~ Sangria X7199B
- Cardstock ~ Pomegranate, Champange, & Colonial White
- Ink ~ Cocoa Pigment Ink & Poppy
- Stamp Sets ~ Housewarming Hello A1179
- Embossing ~ Circle Diffuser z3096 and Quatrefoil Z1926
- Shimmer Trim ~ Bronze Z1841
- Watercolor Paints Z3132
Now hop on over to MICHELLE LONCAR’S Blog and see what she has created for you to day. If you get lost along here is the full list of participants.
- Melissa Robinson
- Darlys Recker
- Priscilla Gotham
- Catherine Nowak ~ You are here
- Michelle Loncar
- Sheila Bennett