Welcome to the Everything ABC’s Blog Hop!!!
If you have just hopped onto my blog, welcome! If you just hopped here from WENDY KESSLER’S Blog then you are in the right place. The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list of participating consultants at the bottom of this post.
Since one of my FAVORITE animals is a FOX, I could not resist using one of my adorable fox stamps. This FOX and her pups is called Foxy Mama by Tiddly Inks. I designed two cards which are the same but one is watercolored and one is colored with ShinHan Markers.
This one was colored using our ShinHan markers. This one as colored using Watercolors. I just love this mama fox and had fun playing around with different coloring techniques. I used VersaMark ink to stamp the image then used black embossing powder.
Here is the full list of products used:
- Taste of Summer (retired paper pack)
- VersaMark Z891
- Black Embossing Powder
- Ribbon – from stash
- Shinhan Markers
- Watercolor Paints Z3132
- Watercolor Paper Z3146
- Sparkles Brown and Tan Assortments Z1753
Now it is time to hop on over to LINDA NORMAN’S Blog and see what she has created for you today.
Here is the full list of participants in case you get lost.
- Catherine Nowak ~ CatScrapbooking <— You are Here
- Linda Norman- Scrappy Therapy
- Lauren Moore – CTMH Craftings
- Darlys Recker ~ Crafty Happy
- Stephanie Feist-Quilted Scrapper
- Tonya Whitehurst – Heart & Soul Scrappers
- Wendy Kessler ~ My Scrapbooking Blog