I wanted to share with you some thank you cards that were part of our Convention Make-n-Takes. We were given an Enchanted Card Workshop which makes 64 thank you cards!!! I finally got around to completing them as that is a lot of cards. There were two versions of each of the eight card desins. I decided to add a little bling and change up some of the color combinations. Here is how they turned out.
I will post the next four designs soon. I used the following products:
- Enchantment Fundamentals Paper Pack Z3254
- Enchantment Ribbon Pack Z3288
- Sequins ~ Florence Z3213
- Enamel & Glitter Duos Blue Dots Z3122
- Enamel & Glitter Duos Green Triangles Z3123
- Inks ~ Pomegranate, Sapphire, Peacock, Fern, Saffron and Poppy