Welcome to the Everything ABC Blog Hop!
For this hop we will be featuring the letter “T”. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their “T” element will be featured in their post.
If you have just hopped onto my blog, welcome! If you just hopped here from LINDA NORMAN’S Blog then you are in the right place. The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list of participating consultants on Linda’s blog HERE.
For my “T” element I decided to focus on TEACHER. Since school has started back up I figured I needed to work on a couple of TEACHER THANK you cards. I designed THREE of them for you.
Here is the full list of supplies used:
- Paper Packs ~ Zoe X7197B & Hopscotch (retired)
- Cardstock ~ White Daisy, Colonial White, Black, Lagoon, Glacier, Slate, Flaxen and Kraft
- Ink ~ Colonial White, Sorbet, Momento Black, Indian Corn Blue (retired), Sunset & Topiary
- Cricut Cut ~ Artbooking for the ruler 5.5″ wide & .91″ high
- Embellishments ~ Silver Sequins & Chalk It Up Assortment (retired)
- Watercolor Pencils
Now it is time to hop on over to STEPHANIE FEIST’S Blog and see what she has created for you today.