I don’t know if you saw but there is a fun contest going on right now to celebrate Close to My Heart’s founder ~ Jeanette Lynton’s birthday!!! Create a card for her birthday and post on Facebook or Instagram with the #cards4jeanette and you could be chosen to win!!! You can check out the details here on the Make it from Your Heart Blog.
Well I could not resist the opportunity to create a card and wish Jeanette a happy birthday. Here is the card I designed.
Here is the full list of products used:
- Charlotte Paper Pack X7205B
- White Daisy Cardstock
- Coral Shimmer Trim Z3088
- Poppy Thick Twine Z3094
- Cricut ~ Art Philosophy – tag #m446c7
- Sparkles Clear Assortment Z1752
- Watercolor Paints Z3132
- Watercolor Paints Z3146
- Floral Embossing Folder Z1994
- Ink ~ Sorbet and Slate
- Stamp Sets ~ Springtime Wishes C1641
- Thin Cuts ~ Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts Z3201