Below is a preview of what I will be offering this fall to coincide with the new catalog. I will be having an open house so you can come preview some of the new products as a Scrapbook Club on August 21st at 6:30. You will be able to create a Scrapbook layout like we will be doing in the club. I will not be charging anything for this event, so be sure to save the date.
1) Scrapbook Club – I will be holding this the third Tuesday of every month starting officially September 18th at 6:30 pm. We will create a 2-page scrapbook layout each month. In return you will need to commit to purchasing $25 in CTMH product. This will be a six-month commitment whether you attend or not. Each month we will rotate who will be the “Host” and earn $25 in free product. Please let me know if you are interested in participating as we need six members.
2) Workshops on the Go – as you look through the new catalog you will see there are a lot of great workshops! I will host one a month and the dates will be determined later. The way these will work is you will have to purchase the WOTG prior to the scheduled date. We will then get together to assemble the workshop. I will have all the inks and stamp sets that are listed to use on the WOTG.
- September we will do the Avonlea Scrapbook kit
- October we will do the Moonlight Scrapbook kit
- November we will do the Advent Calendar Kit
- December we will do the Pear & Partridge card making Kit and/or Scrapbook kit
- January we will do Dakota Scrapbook kit
- February we will do Clementine Scrapbook kit
3) Workshops – I will also be hosting a workshop each month where we will be making different craft items.
- Card work shop – we will create 10 cards for different occasion
- Recipe/Photo box workshop
- Gift Tag work shop – we will make 25 gift tags for Christmas
- Frame workshop
If you know anyone who may be interested in attending please feel free to pass this information along or let me know and I can send it to them directly. Please let me know if you wish to participate and any of the above events so I can reserve your spot.