It has been almost three years since we lost our first Siberian Husky, Ringle. Since that time we have lost two more of our dogs. It has been tough losing our four legged family members, but having them in our life has been so worth the heartache. I decided it was time to tackle my last layout of Ringle. I think I have been avoiding it as I did not want feel the emotions again.
Here is what I designed ~
- Proplayer paper pack (retired)
- Basic Fundamental Paper Pack
- Cardstock ~ Whisper, Pacific, White Daisy and Black
- Embellishments ~ Black Shimmer Trim, Slate Diagonal Ribbon, & Silver Sequins
- Cricut ~ I found the heart with the paw print on with my subscription.
- Paw Print border ~ from my stash