Welcome to the Everything ABC’s Blog Hop!
For this hop we will be featuring the letter “O”. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their “O” element will be featured in their post.
If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at LINDA’S BLOG ~ SCRAPPY THERAPY
If you just arrived from WENDY KESSLER then you are on the right track.
For my “O” element I have been wanting to try the Ombre technique using a sponge dauber and used a bit of Origami. To create the background Ombre effect I used a mask for the moon. Then using a sponge dauber I started applying Goldrush, then Sunset and then Autumn Terracotta. The witch hat was crated by folding paper and I added a touch of washi tape to it.
For this card I used the following products:
- Cardstock ~ Black, Colonial White
- Paper Pack ~ Basic Fundamentals
- Stamp Set ~ Halloween Greetings (D1605 one of the new stamp sets available Aug 1st)
- Ink ~ Black, Goldrush, Sunset, and Autumn Terracotta
- Embellishments ~ Gold Washi Tape, foam tape
Your next stop is back to the beginning with LINDA’S BLOG ~ SCRAPPY THERAPY.
Happy Crafting !