I was playing around with the adorable La Vie En Rose Complements and all those clear plastic hearts gave me an inspiration. What if they were falling out of a jar, more specifically the cut jar on the Artistry Cartridge #M40FB6F.
I loved this idea so much I decided to make some more hearts with my Explore. I used the heart from the jar. I hid the contour lines of the jar, so it only left the heart. I then used the circle basic shape and sized it larger than the heart. I centered the heart over the circle and highlighted both. Then using the slice tool I crated a heart in a circle. I used the negative heart as well as the circle heart to make this version.
- La Vie En Rose paper pack X7201B
- La Vie En Rose Complements X7201C
- Cardstock ~ Pixie and Hollyhock
- Shimmer Trim ~ White Z3024 and Pink Z1986
- Pixie Extra Thick Twine Z3035
- Artistry Cricut Collection Z3176
- Stamp Set ~ Kiss it Better B1508
- Hollyhock Ink