Welcome to the Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop! The blogger in front of me is Melinda Everitt. The Stampers with an Attitude are all excited to show you a little Art with an Attitude, so here we go…..
In March CTMH put out a wonderful video showing how to create a mini album. I have been wanting to try one myself, so I finally embarked on it. The album I am creating is a little gift for my son’s godparents. What I love about this album is the fact you can use all different papers. For this album I used papers from the following collections Dream Pop, Later Sk8r, Avonlea, Stella, Dotty for you, and Footloose along with cardstock. Although I wanted to show off the entire album I have only selected a few photos.
For this page you can see the great textured cardstock from the Dream Pop paper along wit one of the prints. I love the Zoology stamp set and use it for my accents.
For the center of the album I liked the concept of creating a envelope, I will use this to include additional journaling.I really enjoyed creating this album and I hope you will try one too. It was really easy to create and so much fun to mix up all the different pattern papers from retired and current papers.
The next blogger on the hop is Denise Elliott. Be sure to check out what awesome things they have created!!
Here is a list of all the bloggers who are participating:
- Angela Garcia ~ http://angelascraftcloset.blogspot.com/
- Melissa Robinson ~ http://mlisrobinson.blogspot.com
- Amber La Mons~ www.scrapperstherapy.blogspot.com
- Melinda Everitt ~ http://www.ifyoublingit.blogspot.com
- Cat Nowak ~ http://catscrapbooking.com/ <– you are here
- Denise Elliott ~ http://inspiredbyctmh.blogspot.com
- LaJeania Hicks ~http://scraptilyoudrop.blogspot.com
- Karen Morris ~www.AwesomeScrapbooks.blogspot.com
- Sandra VanWoerden ~ http://ohmyscraps2u.blogspot.com
- Sheila Bennett ~ http://sheila-bennett.blogspot.com
- Pamela O’Connor ~ http://reflectionsofmyartandsoul.com/blog
- Jen Patrick ~ http://roxybonds-scrappin.blogspot.com