Welcome to the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!! This month we are featuring April’s stamp of the month ~Life in Pictures (S1604) a set of 13. If you are coming here from JEN RUBIO’s Blog, then you are in the right spot ~ Welcome! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s blog HERE. This month we have 28 consultants participating this month so you are sure to be inspired.
I decided to use this fun stamp set for a layout which I will count as thirteenth layout in my personal layout challenge. I decided to emboss the cameras and then I colored them in with my Shin Han markers.
Here is the full list of supplies used:
- Paper packs ~ La Vie en Rose X7201B, Adventure Paper Fundamentals Z3125 (Honey), Basic Paper Fundamentals Z3128 (Chocolate), Penelope Paper Pack X7207B
- Stamp Set ~ Life in Pictures S1604
- Ink ~ Versamark Z891 and Black Z2105
- Cardstock ~ White Daisy and Honey
- Black embossing powder
- Gold Shimmer Trim Z1985
- Fundamental Black Assortment Z3104 and Fundamental Assortment Gold Z3105
- Shin Han Markers ~ Golden Yellow Z2452, Grey #4 Z2467, Grey #7 Z2468, and Blender Z2469
- Penelope Complements X7207C
Your next stop is along this hop is MELISSA ROBINSON’s Blog, so hop on over and see what wonderful creation she has for you today.