I am so excited as my favorite time of year is almost here!! I so love Halloween and the fall. It is always a busy crafting time for me as September is my son’s birthday, School has started and we are getting settled into new routines. I will be posting more about the birthday creations soon. Today I wanted to share with you a fun Halloween creation.
Check out this cool treat bag using Designer Creations Slate Paper Bags Z2036. I dressed up these cool bags by just adding a tag and attaching it using a close pin which had been covered with our Black Shimmer Trim.
Here is the full list of supplies used:
- Nevermore Paper Pack X7198B
- Designer Creations Slate Paper Bags Z2036
- Stamp Set ~ Steampunk B1503 & Ink Blot D1660
- Black Shimmer Trim Z1809
- Inks ~ Eggplant, Whisper, Slate, Sunset, and Black Pigment
- Clear Embossing Powder Z2088
- Cardstock ~ Whisper, Black and Eggplant