Welcome to the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!! This month we are featuring December’s stamp of the month ~ Cutie Pie (S1412) a set of 11.
If you are coming here from PAIGE DOLEKI, then you are in the right spot ~ Welcome! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s blog HERE. This month we have around 60 consultants participating this month so you are sure to be inspired.
I love these cupcakes and knew they were going to be my focal point. I decided to use embossing and a bit of paper piecing. I also decided to use one of the new papers which is coming out in the Seasonal Expression One which goes live December 1st!!
For those cards I used the following products:
- Paper Pack ~ Hopscotch X7194B
- Cardstock ~ Glacier, Flaxen and Pixie
- Embellishments ~ Flamingo Dots Z1934, White Embossing Powder Z2088, glitter gems (from stash) and Chalk it up Assortment Z3009
- Border punch ~Scalloped boarder punch Z1851
- Stamp Set ~ Cutie Pie S1412
- Ink ~ Glacier & Black
Your next stop is along this hop is TINA LOVELL, so hop on over and see what she had created for you today.