Welcome to the Everything ABC’s Blog Hop!!!
If you have just hopped onto my blog, welcome! If you just hopped here from DARLYS RECKER’S Blog then you are in the right place. The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list of participating consultants at the bottom of this post.
I was originally planning on using this months stamp set The Long Way Home, but while thinking of what I wanted to do I notices the LOUISIANA stamp set sitting on my desk. I then changed course and designed this LAYOUT from our visit to New Orleans to visit Family.
Here are the products used for this layout:
- Paper Packs ~ Florence X721B and Jubilee (retired)
- Cardstock ~ Colonial White and Whisper
- Ink ~ Indian Corn Blue (retired) and Ruby
- Stamp Sets ~ Louisiana M1078 and Dated E1031
- Florence Sequins Z3213
- Cricut ~ Artbooking ~ Family Vacation #m58111 and Artphilosophy – tab #m428ba
Now it is time to hop on over to LAUREN MOORE’S BLOG and see what she has created for you today.
Here is the full list of participants:
Catherine Nowak ~ You are Here