Welcome to the National Scrapbooking Hop featuring Happy Times paper pack!
Today you will be hopping with the same talented consultants who bring you the Stamp of the Month blog hop. Today we are featuring artwork which showcases the Happy Times paper pack and/or Stamp Set. Don’t you just love this paper pack??? It is such a fun way to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month when you spend $60 you will receive this paper pack for FREE!!!
If you are just arriving her from MELISSA ROBINSON’S Blog, or just starting at my blog then you are on the right track ~ Welcome! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s blog HERE. For this hop we have about 30 consultants participating so you are going to see some fabulous artwork.
I designed a fun layout using this great paper pack.This is such a fun paper collection, I love it! One of my favorite papers is the white wood grain. I also had fun playing around with those fun flowers. To create the light orange color flower I stamped in Sunset ink then stamped off on a scrap of paper, then inked with Canary then stamped on White Daisy.
Here is the full list of products used to create this layout:
- Happy Times paper pack CC1063 ~ Could be yours for free with any $60 qualifying purchase only this month
- Happy Times stamp set CC1064 ~ Only availible this month
- Cardstock ~ Glacier and White Daisy
- Ink ~ Canary, Glacier, Sunset, and Fern
- Glacier Extra Thick Twine Z3039
- Enamel and Glitter Duos Blue Dots Z3122
- Bitty Sparkles Z1263
- Cricut Cuts ~ Artiste Butterflies #m3973a and #m466c5
Now it is time to move onto your next stop on the hop, which is MELINDA EVERITT’S Blog, so hop on over and see what wonderful creation she has for you today.