Hello and welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is Embossing Folders.
If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop. If you came here from MELISSA ROBINSON’s Blog then you are in the right place. Now on to my project:
I cut the hearts from Artistry – Heart Medallions #m651703 and using hid contour lines feature so I only cut the heart. I cut 8 hearts, four were left unembossed and placed beneath the embossed and scored heart. I ran the remaining 4 hearts through 4 different embossing folders to create a unique clover.
Here is the full list of products used:
- Cardstock ~ Colonial White and Fern
- Fundamental Papers ~ Fern from Enchanted Z3126
- Ink ~ Fern and Black
- Stamp Set ~ Holiday Tags D1560
- Embossing Folders ~ Diamond Z3020, Scalloped Z3021, Dot Z1924, and Chevron Z1925
- Enamel and Glitter Duos Green Triangles Z3123
- Cricut ~ Artistry Z3167 and Artiste Z3170
Thank you for checking out my project. If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback! Next on our blog hop is CORINNA’S CRAFTS. Make sure to check out her amazing work featuring this same product.
See you on Wednesday March 16th as we will be featuring Complements!