Welcome to the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!! This month we are featuring March’s stamp of the month ~Sunshine Birdies (S1603) a set of 11. If you are coming here from MELISSA ROBINSON’s Blog, then you are in the right spot ~ Welcome! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s blog HERE. This month we have over 35 consultants participating this month so you are sure to be inspired.When I saw these cute birds, I thought about coloring so I decided to create my own pattern paper and have a bit of adult coloring time. Here is how I did it.
I random stamped the birds, branch, and butterflies on my cardstock with Momento ink. I decided to add in some flowers which came from Woodland Romance D1683. I then took out my ShinHan markers and had a great time coloring.
I have to be honest in saying once I finished coloring I was not really sure what I planned to do :-)…. I just was so exited to color. Well after thinking on it for a while this is what I decided to do.
So I decided t0 trim my colored cardstock and then cut into strips. I then cut a Flower #m3faee from Artbooking. I then masked off the You Make Me Happy and inked in Momento, Lagoon and Pomegranate. I then came back and colored the You and Make with my ShinHan markers.
Here is the full list of products used:
- Cardstock ~ White Daisy and Lagoon
- Ink ~ Momento Black Z899, Lagoon and Pomegranate
- Stamp Sets ~ Sunshine Birdies S1603 and Woodland Romance D1683
- ShinHan Markers ~ Cherry Pink Z2450, Lavender Z2453, Peacock Green Z2461, Peony Purple Z2462, Turquoise Blue z2465, Vivid Green Z2466, Barely Beige Z2445, Carmine Z2448, Cerulean Blue Z2449, Golden Yellow Z2452, Leaf Green Z2454, Light Orange Z2455, Marigold Z2457, Marine Blue Z2458, Pastel Green Z2459, Pastel Peach Z2460, Sap Green Z2463, Tender Pink Z2464, and Colorless Blender Z2469
- Enamel and Glitter Duos Blue Dots Z3122
- Cricut ~ Artbooking Z3169
Your next stop is along this hop is Wendy Kessler’s Blog, so hop on over and see what wonderful creation she has for you today.