Welcome to the Everything ABC’s Blog Hop!!!
If you have just hopped onto my blog, welcome! If you just hopped here from DONNA LONG’S Blog then you are in the right place. The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list of participating consultants at the bottom of this post.
For my letter “C” I decided to scrapbook a layout of one of our trips to the COLORADO Rail Road Museum on CHRISTMAS Eve which includes a COUPLE photos of a CABOOSE. I COMBINED two paper packs, Urban and the CRANBERRY B&T from Jubilee (retired) along with COLONIAL white CARDSTOCK. What is interesting is the paper from Jubilee and one of the Urban papers have a CRACKLE appearance. I also used my CRICUT to cut the title and RR signs. Okay I know enough with the “C” words here is my layout.
- Paper Packs ~ Urban X7204B and Jubilee (retired)
- Cardstock ~ Sapphire, Colonial White
- Brown Glitter Paper (retired)
- Bronze Shimmer trim Z1894
- Urban Complements X7204C
- Sparkle Brown and Tan Z1753
- Artiste ~ #M3D3BD
Now it is time to hop on over to LAUREN MOORE’S Blog and see what she has created for you today.
Here is the full list of participants in case you get lost.
- Catherine Nowak ~ CatScrapbooking <— You are Here
- Lauren Moore – CTMH Craftings
- Wendy Kessler – My Scrapbooking Blog
- Darlys Recker -~ Crafty Happy
- Tonya Whitehurst – With All My Heart & Soul
- Jenifer Benner – Jen’s Messy Studio
- Donna Long – Hints Of Happiess With Donna