I so love the colors of Urban!! As you probably already know I have a little boy so I LOVE all things that work for a boy. So when I saw the Urban paper pack I was in love!!! Here is my first layout using this wonderful paper pack plus a touch of the Basic Fundamentals.
I love the colors with this paper pack as they are boy but can really be used for anything. I used the new Artistry cartridge to cut the boarder on the top and right side. I also use one of my favorite new stamp sets Ink Blot D1660.
Here is the full list of supplies used:
- Paper Pack ~ Urban X7204B , Basic Fundamentals Z3128
- Cardstock ~ Saffron, Whisper and Colonial White
- Ink ~ Peacock
- Stamp Set ~ Ink Blot D1660
- Embellishments ~ Urban Complements X7204C, Urban Assortment Z3079, Whisper Extra Thick Twine Z3095
- Cricut Cuts ~ Artistry – Tittle and Border