Welcome to the Everything ABC’s Blog Hop!
For this hop we will be featuring the letter “R”. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their “R” element will be featured in their post.
If you have just hopped onto my blog, welcome! If you just hopped here from LINDA NORMAN’S Blog then you are in the right place. The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list of participating consultants on Linda’s blog HERE.
For my “R” elements I chose READING, RETIRED, ROAR and ROCK. I love the fact my son love to “read” and quite frequently he will just pull books out and flip through the photos. I was able to capture a couple fun moments with him in his PJs and monster/dinosaur boots. Here is my layout I created.
- Cardstock ~ Colonial White, Champagne, Outdoor Denim (retiring), Olive (retiring), Autumn Terracotta (retiring), New England Ivy and plus light blue (unknown company)
- Pattern Paper ~ Bazzill Dino-Mite Paper pack
- Cricut Cuts ~ Dino Play (part of my Cricut subscription) & Circle (Days and Dates)
- Stamp Set ~ Roar D1515 (retired)
- Tittle ~ Royal Acidbath font cut using my Silhouette
Now it is time to hop on over to LAUREN MOORE’S Blog and see what she has created for you today.