Have you heard the news? Close to My Heart has come out with a fun, bright, colorful paper pack to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month called TASTE OF SUMMER. I love this paper pack and have been having so much fun crating with it.
Don’t you just love all the fun colors? It has really gotten me excited for summer. When I saw the strawberry paper and the strawberry stamps with the corresponding Taste of Summer Stamp Set, I knew it would be perfect for our Strawberry Pickin’ photos from last year.
I was inspired by some layouts created by the talented Susan Williams to use the Framework Alphabet for my title. I thought it would be fun to use a strawberry for the “a”. To give the strawberries a little something extra, I stamped them with pigment inks and then applied Liquid Glass.
The flowers are from my Cricut Design Space Subscription ~Home for the Holidays – Spring. They are cut at 1.5″, 1.25″ and 1″.
Here is a list of the supplies I used:
- Paper Pack ~Taste of Summer CC1038
- Stamp sets ~ Taste 0f Summer CC1039 and Framework Alphabet E1027
- Cardstock ~ White Daisy and Hollyhock
- Ink ~ Hollyhock (pigment and regular). Topiary pigment and Archival Black
- Jounaling pen
- Embellishment ~ Brown & Tan Sparkle Assortment Z1753
- Liquid Glass
- ShinHan Marker ~ Cherry Pink Z2450