Welcome to the National Scrapbooking Month Blog Hop!
Today you will be hopping with the same talented consultants who bring you the Stamp of the Month blog hop. We are featuring the Taste of Summer paper pack which is offered this month to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month.
If you are just arriving her from HALEY DYER’s Blog, or just starting at my blog then you are on the right track ~ Welcome! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s blog HERE. For this hop we have 37 consultants participating so you are going to see some fabulous artwork.
I love the vibrant colors of this paper pack! I decided to create some flowers cards. It was fun creating these and mixing up the sayings and color combinations.The flower was created by using a die that I had but could be done just as easily with your Cricut or Silhouette. The bottom color of the flower is cut at 2″ and the rosette is actually two 1 1/2″ circles that are scored, accordion folded, and then attached together. The flower stem is from Art Philosophy and cut at 2.4″ high. The grass border is from Artbooking and is cut at 4″ wide. Here are some other varieties:
- Paper Pack ~ Taste of Summer
- Cardstock ~ White Daisy, Canary, Gypsy, Sunset and Cotton Candy
- Inks ~ Canary, Cotton Candy, Gypsy, and Sunset
- Embellishements ~ Silver Sequins, Pink Glitter Gems, Bling Gems Gold Assortment and Sparkles Clear Assortment
- Stamp Sets ~ Your Own Kind of Wonderful D1627, Wavy Blooms D1651 and Happy Everything D1653
- Cricut Cartridges ~ Art Philosophy and Artbooking
- Dies from stash
- Journaling Pen
Your next stop on the hop is MICHELE ROWLEY’S Blog, so hop on over and see what wonderful creation she has for you today.