Welcome to the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!! This month we are featuring March’s stamp of the month ~Choose Happy (S1503) a set of 14.
If you are coming here from PRISCILLA GOTHAM’s Blog, then you are in the right spot ~ Welcome! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s blog HERE. This month we have over 50 consultants participating this month so you are sure to be inspired.
This stamp set is very whimsical and be fun addition to any card or layout. When I was brainstorming for an inspiration the first thing that came to mind was a tag. Then I went to the Close to My Heart how to book, Wishes, and was instantly inspired by the card on the cover. I flipped to page 97 and got to work.
I actually combined two of the sentiments on the stamp set “you’re special” and “this day”. Using a masking technique I was able to combine them and create “You’re Special Day”. I colored the frame using our new ShinHan markers to make it really pop. ***I realize I have made a faux pas ~ My card is not grammatically correct. I will try and make the change as soon as I can. ***
- Paper Pack ~ Brushed X7190B
- Cardstock ~ Pixie and White Daisy
- Embelishments ~ Flamingo Dots Z1934, Topiary Striped Washi Tape Z2002 and Topiary Mini Chevron Ribbon Z1929
- Stamp Set ~ Choose Happy S1503
- ShinHan Markers ~ Light Orange Z2455, Vivid Green Z2466, Cherry Pink Z2450, Golden Yellow Z2452 and Tender Pink Z2464
- Cricut Cut ~ Tag
- How to Book ~ Wishes 9041
Your next stop is along this hop is ANGELA WHITE’S Blog, so hop on over and see what she had created for you today.