Welcome to the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!! This month we are featuring February’s stamp of the month ~ A Happy Hello (S1502) a set of 15.
If you are coming here from PAMELA ELLISON’s Blog, then you are in the right spot ~ Welcome! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s blog HERE. This month we have over 60 consultants participating this month so you are sure to be inspired.
For this project I used the following products:
- Hopscotch Paper PackX7194B
- Cardstock ~ Glacier, White Colonial and Smoothie
- A Happy Hello Stamp Set S1502
- Gold Shimmer trim Z1985
- Gold Sequins Z2012
- Junebug Puffies Z3038
- Flaxen Extra Thick Twine Z3036
- Ink ~ Glacier, Flaxen, Sunset, Pixie, Canary and Ponderosa Pine
Your next stop is along this hop is VICKI PRICE’S Blog, so hop on over and see what she had created for you today.