Happy Holidays! I hope everyone is having a wonderful time with family and friend celebrating the holidays. I want to thank all of you who follow and read my blog! I love sharing my artwork with you and love when you leave feed back. I have one last card to share with you for the holiday.
I saw a version of this card on Pinterest which is from Peppermint Patty’s Papercraft and knew it was one I needed to do. I love this deer from Lawn Fawn In the woods, it is so precious and using the Lawn Fawn die it makes it easy to cut it out – no fussing cutting! I knew that I wanted to emboss the snowflakes and when I went to do that some of the embossing powder stuck to the trees which made it look like snow. It was a happy accident.
- Non CTMH Stamp sets ~ Lawn Fawn – In the Woods and Figgy Pudding – Basic Gray.
- CTMH Stamp Sets ~ Perfect fit Holidays, Shredding the Slopes, Best Christmas, Merry Merry and Frosted WOTG
- Inks ~ Ruby, Ponderosa pine, and Momento ink
- Embossing ~ Versamark ink and white embossing powder
- Markers ~ Copic and Shin Han
Happy holidays and a wonderful new year!