Be sure you take advantage of this months Studio J promotion!! Then month is almost over, but you still have a few more days to finish off some layouts and take advantage of the Lucky 5!!
1) Throughout the month of November, all layouts purchased in Studio J are $5! That is a savings of over 25% off of retail!
2) Your second chance to win big must come by sheer luck: every fifth order placed in Studio J during November receives a FREE surprise Close To My Heart accessory in its shipping box! The accessory has a retail value of $5 or more.
3) The third way to win is there are Five “golden tickets” which will be sent out during the month of November with randomly selected Studio J print orders! This “golden ticket” is redeemable for one of Close To My Heart’s new D-ring albums* loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors™. Don’t you love the new chevron album shown in the photo above.
4) For a fourth way to win, simply create new, gorgeous layouts in Studio J, select your favorites, and then post pictures of them on Close To My Heart’s Facebook page using the hashtag #ctmhlucky5. After November 30, five lucky winners will be selected from the entries based on their artistry and creativity and each of these winners will receive their own D-ring album loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors!
5) The last way to win is take your new Studio J artwork and post a picture of it on Instagram using the hashtag #ctmhlucky5. Just as it is with Facebook, after November 30, five lucky winners will be selected from the entries to receive their own D-ring album loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors!
Check out this layout I created using Studio J. It is so fast and easy, I was able to just about finish 2010 in a matter of a couple of evenings. How is this possible, well using Studio J I can easily create 2 or 3 layouts in just over an hour. Compared to traditional scrapbooking where it can take me three days to complete a layout.
Don’t forget you can create your own Christmas cards too!!! Start uploading your photos and start designing. Click HERE to begin.