Welcome to this weeks Color Challenge with Color Dare #116. This week the color challenge is Thistle & Sunset which are two of the colors featured in the Scaredy Cat Paper pack.
I just love the Scaredy Cat paper pack and could not wait to create another card with it. I have also been enjoying the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge so I figure I would combine the two. I am still blown away by how fast these cards come together for you.
For the cover I could not resist using the adorable witch from the Halloween Greeting stamp set. I stamped her using Momento ink then using the Shin Han markers I colored her and the area around the little witch. I also used the Shin Han marker to color the sequins black.
Here is the inside of the card. Don’t you just love the pop-up Happy Halloween!!
Products used for this card:
- Cricut Cartridge ~ Artfully Sent Z3017
- Punches ~ 2″ Circle and 2 1/4″ Scalloped
- Shin Han markers~ Marigold Z2457, Golden Yellow Z2452, Barely Beige Z2445, Mahogany Z2456, Black Z2446 and Warm Gray Z2467
- Pattern Paper ~ Scaredy Cat X7185B
- Cardstock ~ Thistle, Black & Sunset
- Embellishments ~ Sequins Z2013
- Glitter Paper ~ Purple Z1992
- Stamp set ~ Halloween Greeting D1605
I hope you will play along with us this week with us at Color Dare.