Do you have the new Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge from Close to My Heart? If you answered no and you enjoy making cards then you may want to purchase one soon as this will be a perfect addition to your crafting tools. I have been trying to find some time to play around with my new cartridge. My biggest challenge was picking my first card to try.
I decided on a halloween card but there are so many other ones I want to do, so stay tuned. The halloween card is a pop-up card which is on page 44.
Isn’t this pop up card adorable??? I was really easy to crate. I added a couple of layers with the Sunset behind the windows on the haunted house and behind the face on the tree. I added some silver glitter paper behind the moon to add some sparkle and some black stars.
- Paper Pack ~ Scaredy Cat X7185B
- Cardstock ~ Thistle, Black, Sunset
- Glitter Paper ~ Silver & Black
- Embellishments ~ Scaredy Cat Assortment, Black Enamel Stars, Thistle Ribbon & Black Twill ribbon
- Cricut Cartridge ~ Artfully Sent & Artbooking