Welcome to the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!! This month we are featuring October’s stamp of the month ~ HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS (S1410) a set of 7.
If you are coming here from MARIA MYERS blog, then you are in the right spot ~ Welcome! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s blog HERE. This month we have 73 consultants participating this month so you are sure to be inspired.
This stamp set is versatile as you an use it for holiday layouts or cards. I love the polar bear, and will share some creations with it later. For now I decide to show you how fun some of the other images are.
For this project I used:
- Paper Pack ~ Yuletide Carol paper pack X7187B
- Stamp Sets ~ Home for the Holiday S1014 and Make It Merry D1617
- Embellishments ~ Mini Melody Accents Ruby Z1861 and Bakers Twine Neutral Metallic Z1921
- Pigment Ink Pads ~ Enchanted Z2502 and Basic Z2503
- Black Journaling pen Z1979
- Artbooking Cartridge Z1906
I also created this card.
If you notice the star and see that it is green – I used my Shin Han markers to color it. The white stars will take the color but will need to sit for a minute to dry. Items used for this card:
- Paper Pack ~ Yuletide Carol X7187B
- Stamp Set ~ Home for the Holiday S1014
- Inks ~ Ruby Z2170 and New England Ivy Z2135
- Art Philosophy Cartridge Z1686
- Embellishments ~ Ruby Chevron Washi Z1933 and White Enamel Stars Z2010
Your next stop along this hop is TRACI GODBEE’ s Blog so head on over there and see what she has created for you today.