I have been busy getting ready for the Open House/Crop which is in less than two weeks. It is going to be a great on so if you are in the Spokane Area you will want to make sure you come! It will be August 16th at the North Spokane Library. If you want to come to the crop you will need to RSVP to me to save your spot.
Here ia a card I designed using some of the Halloween product. I have always loved the Waterfall style cards and it was one of the first fancy style cards I learned to make when I started making cards. I decided it was time pull out this technique as it would work wonderfully with the adorable Trick or Treats Sweets B1460 .
I actually used two different sizes when I was designing the waterfall aspect. the one on the left is 1 3/4 inches wide while the one on the right is 2 inches wide. It does effect the scoring when you change the width as you are working with smaller squares.
To get the ink to pop on the black cardstock you will want to use your pigment inks. I used Frightfully Fun B1453 stamp set with all the great halloween expressions.
- Stamp Sets: Frightfully Fun B1453, Tricks and Treats Sweets B1460
- Paper Pack: Scardy Cat X7185B
- Cardstock: Black, Colonial White, Thistle
- Embellishments: Black Striped Twill Z1988; Thistle Diagonal Stripe Z1990; Brads (retired)
- Pigment Inks: Gypsy, Goldrush, Pear, Daisy White, Cotton Candy
- Inks: Thistle, Black, Slate, Pear, Goldrush
- ShinHan Markers: Peony Purple Z2462
- Black Journaling pen