Welcome to the New Product Blog Hop!
Today you will be hopping with the same talented consultants who bring you the Stamp of the Month blog hop, but today we are featuring new product from the awesome new Annual Inspirations Idea Book.
If you are coming here from SHEILA BENNETT’s blog then you are on the right track ~ Welcome! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s blog HERE. For this hop we have 54 consultants participating so you are going to see some fabulous artwork.
My inspiration is from Lisa Stenz and her fabulous framed artwork from Operation Smiles. She showcased her artwork at Convention and I knew I wanted to create something similar. This is my take on the Giving Thanks Frame.
For this project I used the following products:
- Pathfinding Paper pack X7186B
- Pathfinding Complements X7186C
- Design Decor Shadow Box Z2015
- Cardstock ~ Barn Red, Olive, Chocolate, and Autumn Terricotta
- Artbooking Cartridge ~ to cut the photo frame
- Art Philosophy Cartrige ~ Leafs
- Silhouette ~ to cut the log and tree
- Woodgrain Embossing Folder Z1996
- 3-D Foam Tape Z1151
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape Z2060
- Bonding Memories Glue Z553
What I love about this new shadow box is it holds a full 12 X 12 and the lid lift up for easily placement of your artwork. Now be sure to hop on over to JOY MCHARGUE Blog and see what she has designed.