Welcome to the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!!! This month we are featuring AUGUST’s Stamp of the Month, which is WHAT A HOOT (S1408), a set of 17 stamps.
If you are coming here from BRENDA LAPP’S blog then you are in the right spot ~ Welcome! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s blog HERE. This month we have over 60 consultants participating
I know this stamp set will make adorable halloween cards but I thought I would show you a couple of other possible ideas for how to use this adorable stamp set. Like a birthday….
Suplies used for this project:
Ariana paper pack, Chocolate, Daisy White and Crystal Blue cardstock. What a Hoot and the Art Philosophy Celebrate stamp set. I cut the tree and leafs using the Artbooking cartridge. The eyes and pom pom on hats are the black and grey bubbles.
Here is another using a fall theme…
- Woodgrain embossing folder Z1996 *
- Pathfinding paper pack X1786B *
- What a Hoot Stamp set S0814*
- Art Philosophy cartridge for leaves
- ShinHan Markers – Sap Green Z2463, Pastel Green Z2459, Pastel Peach Z2460, Clay Z2451, Mahogany Z2456, & Marigold Z2457 *
- Cardstock – Black, Chocolate, Champagne, Autumn Terrecotta, Olive and Colonial white
- Ink – Archival Black
*Denotes new item
Now head on over to MORGAN VOGT’s blog to see what she has created. Be sure to make it through the entire hop as you will get to see lots of wonderful creative ideas and beautiful artwork.