For this weeks Color My Heart’s Color Dare the colors are Outdoor Denim, Honey, Olive and New England Ivy.
These are very masculine colors to me and though it would work well with the My Hero ~ Hostess Exclusive stamp set. My father-in-law is a retired Airforce pilot so I could make a great card for him.
To achieve the multi-color stamped look I used the pigment inks in New England Ivy, Outdoor Denim and Honey. I used a dauber to apply the ink to the areas of the stamp so It would look this way.
Products used for this card:
- Cardstock ~ Colonial White, New England Ivy
- Paper Pack ~ Victory
- Inks ~ New England Ivy, Outdoor Denim, Honey and Olive
- Embelishments ~ Bakers Twine, Square Durables
- Stamp Set ~ My Hero B1448
- Embossing Folder ~ Cheveron