Welcome to the Everything ABC’s Blog Hop!
For this hop we will be featuring the letter “D”. This may be the name
of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has
chosen as their “D” element will be featured in their post.
If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at LINDA’S BLOG ~ SCRAPPY THERAPY
If you came from MICHELLE BATTITORI ~ Michelle’s Handmade World then you’re on the right track!
For my letter “D” I decided to use the new dots embossing folder, discover and Dreamin’ paper pack (retired). I am sure you may think there are so many embossing folders out there, what makes these Close to My Heart’s new embossing folders so special? Well there are several reasons.
- The dots are larger than the ones I have seen which I love
- The folders themselves are 5 x 7 so it will fit all of your cardmaking neeeds
- And lastly you can emboss a full 4 1/4 inch by 12 inch paper!!!!! I can finally use larger embossed items in my scrapbook pages!!! This is because at the top of Close to My Heart’s embossing folders there is a slit which will allow you to reposition and keep embossing!
- You could get yours for FREE this month with the purchase of any two cardstock packs (Daisy, Colonial and Kraft are excluded) check here for more details
Here is a close up of the lower left corner to show the embossed paper.
- Dot Embossing Folder Z1924
- Dreamin’ Paper pack (retired)
- Crystal Blue cardstock
- Colonial White cardstock
- Chocolate cardstock
- Eclectic Edges stamp set (C1450 – retired)
- Stitched Together stamp set (C1464)
- Zoology stamp set (B1391 -retired)
Your next stop on our Everything ABC’S blog Hop is JENNY GILBERT ~ JEN’S CREATIVE CLASSROOM and see what wonderful creation she has to show you.
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way 🙂
- Linda Norman- Scrappy Therapy
- Lauren Moore- CTMH Craftings
- Michelle Battitori – Michelle’s Handmade World
- Catherine Nowak ~ Catscrapbooking <—– You are here
- Jenny Gilbert – Jen’s Creative Classroom
- Lisa Plummer – Flaunt Your Creativity
- Cary Magnani – My Heart’s Design
- Shalana Glass – Scrappin with Shalana
- Pam Trostle – Pam’s Crafty Creations
- Michele Pryor – Michele’s Ink It Stamp It
- Sharon Chapman – PaperFiesta
- Anita Autore – Cards and Coffee