Welcome to the Everything ABC’s Blog Hop!!
For this hop we will be featuring the letter O. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their O element will be featured in their post.
If you have come from Janna Gray – The Creative Princess blog then you’re on the right track!
O is for Over-spray and Outdoor Denim.
I designed this card using re-inkers mixed with a little alcohol (as it dries a bit faster) mixed in our spray pens. I then sprayed the Outdoor Denim and Slate onto Daisy white cardstock. To create the darker over-spray I took the spray pen apart and gently shook the stem part onto the card.
- Spray Pens Z1380
- ProPlayer Paper Pack X7172B
- Outdoor Denim re-inker Z2240
- Slate re-inker Z2273
- Grey Wool Bakers twine Z1701
- Just a Number Stamp Set D1514
- ProPlayer WOTG Stamp Set G1067
- Whisper CardStock X5929
- Whisper Ink Pad Z2172
- Ruby Ink Pad Z2170
- Outdoor Denim Ink Pad Z2140
Your next stop on our Everything ABC’S blog Hop is Traci Williams ~ Paper Crafting 101 Blog and see what she has created.
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way 🙂
- Traci Williams ~ Paper Crafting 101
- Shalana Glass ~ Scrappin with Shalana
- Theodora~ Celebrate Crafts
- Linda Norman – Scrappy Therapy
- Shelly Nemitz – Just One Piece
- Janna Gray – The Creative Princess
- Catherine Nowak ~ Cat’s Scrapbooking