The Stampers with an Attitude are excited to show you some Patriotic Art with an Attitude, so here we go……
If you have come here from Angela Garcia’s Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. Just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!
I was excited about the patriotic stamps that CTMH was offering this year. I think sometimes we get so caught up in our day to day routines that we forget to thank and show support for those who serve our county. I know that I could be better about showing my patriotism and being more supportive of those who serve.
For this card I used cranberry cardstock for the base. I still really like the Hero paper from last year and felt it was very fitting for this occasion with the blues and stars. I used the the Home of the Brave stamp. For inks I used Moonstruck, Cranberry and Slate. The flag pole was done using black embossing powder. I found some red, white and blue bakers twine to keep with the theme.
Don’t miss out on ordering your patriotic stamp sets as they are only available until July 31st, 2013. As a show of our support, Close To My Heart will donate $3 from each B-size My Acrylix® Courage stamp set and $5 from each D-size My Acrylix® Home of the Brave stamp set to the USO, the leading, most recognized military-support and services organization in the United States, or $3 from each B-size My Acrylix® Courage stamp set and $5 from each D-size My Acrylix® Strong and Free stamp set to the Canadian Hero Fund, which supports spouses and children of fallen Canadian military troops by providing post-secondary education in Canada. Show your support today—stamp style by purchasing your stamps HERE.
Now hop on over to Vickie ODell’s Blog and check out her fabulous work.
If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here:
- Debbie Andrews ~ www.debstampsfromtheheart.com
- Jen Patrick: http://roxybonds-scrappin.blogspot.com
- Sheila Bennett ~ http://sheila-bennett.blogspot.com
- Denise Elliott~ http://www.inspiredbyctmh.blogspot.com
- Pamela O’Connor – http://reflectionsofmyartandsoul.com/blog
- Kimberly Moss – www.kimspapercrafts.com
- LaJeania Hicks – www.scraptilyoudrop.blogspot.com
- Becky McClain ~ www.beckysstudio-cards.blogspot.com
- Jaime Llewellyn ~ www.JaimeLlewellyn.blogspot.com
- Melinda Everitt ~ www.ifyoublingit.blogspot.com
- Angela Garcia ~ http://angelascraftcloset.blogspot.com
- Cat Nowak ~ http://catscrapbooking.com
- Vickie ODell ~ www.heartfulstamper.blogspot.com
- Di Crawford~ http://scrapwithdi.blogspot.com/
- Barbi Kelley ~ www.BarbisPaperCreations.blogspot.com