I was planning on posting this two days ago but it is hard to find a few minutes to sit at the computer and type with ten month old. I was able to spend some time looking at the Fall/Winter 2012 idea book and I am so excited!!! My wish list is a mile long. I will try and give you all some of the big highlights.
- There is a new Cricut cartridge called Artiste!!
- There are 62 new stamp sets – 10 coordinate with the Art of Philosophy and 15 coordinate with Artiste.
- There are 6 new colors – Cashmere, Champagne, Saddle (browns), Whisper & Slate (greys) and Ruby (red)
- New Markers – two of each shade which are alcohol based
- Pigment inks in small squares which will come in stacks of 10
- Cardstock will be available as individual colors in packs of 24 sheets no more shade packs
- 52 new accessories
- 5 new My Creations
- 8 Scrapbook Workshops On The Go (WOTG); 2 card WOTG and 3 home decor WOTG
Phew, I think that covers most of the new things. Are you excited yet???
I wanted you all to know that they are discontinuing some of the inks so if you want any of the following colors be sure to order before then end of July.
- grey flannel
- grey wool
- brown bag
- vanilla cream
- baby pink
- heavenly blue
- key lime
- lilac mist
- sunkiss yellow
- dutch blue
- holiday red
- sunny yellow
- garden green
- spring iris
- vineyard berry
- pansy purple
I should receive my catalogs next week. You will be able to start purchasing the new items August 1. I am working on the workshops and clubs I will be offering starting in August, so be on the look out for an update on that in about a week.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions